Friday, December 14, 2012

What Do You Want To Be?


Been wrestling with the question of what I really want to do. There are lots of changes ahead for us as Janelle finishes med school in the spring, and we will be relocating somewhere as she begins residency. That has given me the opportunity to reconsider what I am doing. My current job is not what I love to do. It has been a great job in the sense that I learned a lot of new things, met some incredible people, and did work that makes a difference for people. It was a job that fell into my lap, and got us through our season of Med school.

But throughout this job I have also realized that I only have a finite interest in the topic of transportation and I have no desire for mastery of this topic. I'm sure to write more about this as I continue to think and pray about next steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment